Re: [CH] having a Hard Time at work

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:41:38 -0600

Alex writes:  > Well, this is a rather casual workplace, so crying in the
cubicle is permitted.

LOL!  Wish I could have witnessed.

We've all bit off more than we can chew... so to speak.  Or not be able to
speak (as was the case for me at O.F. last year)  You, on the other hand,
partook of the same lovely poison and just laughed at me.  And proceeded to
perspire more than I have ever in my life witnessed!  Your face absolutely
poured sweat.  Your mouth worked OK though.  This year I hope to record your
pain on my new Flip camcorder if can get you to repeat. (MSN Rogue Chris...
please bring the same pods)

Alex, you are a man!

jt

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Silbajoris
To: chile heads
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:25 AM
Subject: [CH] having a Hard Time at work

Pods,

It is a longstanding tradition of mine to have a pepper extract sauce on
hand at work.  I don't know why, it just is.  So I brought a bottle of
Endorphin Rush that I had in the cabinet to this new job, and I've gone
through about 1/4 of it so far.

But I wanted to have a more normal, hab-type sauce, too.  Recently I went
through some stuff in the basement and found a bottle of Hard Time hot
sauce, given to me by by CaJohn, who made it.  I thought (without first
reading the label) "this looks like a decent hab sauce..."

Well, I was wrong, it's also an extract sauce.  In fact it blows the
Endorphin Rush away.  Eating a salad with a few drops of this stuff is like
sticking your tongue in a warm box of rattlesnakes.

Well, this is a rather casual workplace, so crying in the cubicle is
permitted.

 - A