RE: [CH] Fermentation and the like

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:03:02 -0500

My sister in law and I used to play a refrigerator game. Dig to the
back, find a old container, open, try to determine what it was originally.
You lost if it was not nearly moldy enough and you could still tell
what it was. I know....fun! And we stumbled upon this enjoyment quite
simply by accident!