Re: [CH] Small Streams

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

I was told quite unequivocally by a Nahuatl native that the correct prononciation is Cheepoetul.

I figure that since it's a Nahuatl word to begin with, they're probably going to know best how to pronounce it.

I've long since stopped trying to correct people, it's an uphill battle.

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
</a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>