Re: [CH] dude that's totally chipotal

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

The Indian I spoke to didn't say anything like that, but from a research paper I did in University, the Nahuatl word for Chocolate is Chocolatl <-- no e. It doesn't seem altogether surprising if someone along the line didn't add an e.

If you next see my chipotle products spelled without the e, you'll know I've done the research. :)

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
</a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>