RE: [CH] [Fwd: Blood Sauce]

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:14:02 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Frank J. Hashek
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:07 PM
To: 'Erich'; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: RE: [CH] [Fwd: Blood Sauce]

... My Dad did allow both spices (salt and pepper) on the table at every
meal.

Blue skies,
Frank

  I think at our house it was just the salt.  I can still remember when
I tried my first bit of Tobasco sauce, and couldn't believe how terribly
hot it was.  Such a long way have I come.  I think my brother still
can't eat some of the spicier types of pepperoni on pizza without
breaking a sweat.  He never ventured down our path, as I did...  though
not as far down it as you fire-breathers out there.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps