RE: [CH] Old Farts - was: [Fwd: Blood Sauce]

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:23:39 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of =Mark
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 8:58 PM
To: Karen Elizabeth Stober; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Old Farts - was: [Fwd: Blood Sauce]

I remember it.  Does anyone else realize that last Monday was the 35th
anniversary of the release of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon?"

"As a matter of fact, it's all dark.  {thump-thump}..."

  And it's still selling pretty well, I think I keep hearing every few
years.  I'd love to say I bought it when it came out, but I guess that
puts me at almost five at release time.  I think I was more into Felix
the Cat and Speed Racer when I was five.... though the memory is a
little cloudy going that far back.  Probably much like the memories of
those of you who were into Floyd back then.  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps