RE: [CH] Old Farts - was: [Fwd: Blood Sauce]

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

'Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered
Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict'

That, a 'record player', and a redneck teenager with a
bottle of whiskey and some Mountain Dew.  Yes.  A
frequent ritual.

(Ummagumma was my favorite, in case you didn't catch
that.)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...too young to be a Real Hippie, but I was
raised by 4 hippie sisters and all their vinyl..."64

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs