Re: [CH] Hot Luck & Fiery Foods Show

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:54:49 -0400

Bill, I called down there (or up there, in your case) today to make sure
my reservation was OK.  I talked to Peggy.  She said it was their fault,
the clerk forgot to note your reservation with the Hot Luck group, and
the day bookkeeper then called you.  If you want to switch back, give
them a call, the special rates will apply.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bob