Re: [CH] Firegirl

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Mon, 12 May 2008 20:04:32 -0500

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 05:56:23PM -0400, John Benz Fentner, Jr. wrote:
> John Benz Fentner, Jr. wrote:

>> Anybody familiar with this site? There's a "Mary" doing some of the
>> reviews. Wondering if it's the real Firegirl transplanted from Maine.
>>
> Ooops...thwap!...forgot to put the link in.
>
> http://www.firegirl.com/index.html

Ummm, as far as I know, there's only the one "Firegirl" and that's
Mary Going of Firegirl.com.  I've never heard of any other.  Don't
know if that helps or not (e.g., it probably doesn't help if there
*IS* another firegirl).

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of
spooky130@cox.net       | porter poured in a proper pewter porter