Re: [CH] Firegirl

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 12 May 2008 22:04:09 -0400

Mary Going of Firegirl fame sold and left firegirl.com several years ago and
has not been present on this list for longer than I'd like to admit.  I posted
a query about her current situation a couple weeks ago, but it still remains a
mystery...

On Mon, 12 May 2008 20:04:32 -0500, Jim Graham wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens