Re: [CH] OT Last Night

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Thu, 22 May 2008 16:54:01 -0500

LB,

Carbon footprint.  Have you no regard whatsoever of the negative
consequences of your irresponsible methane production?  20 times the warming
potential of carbon dioxide!

Shame on you!

jt

I think you are just bragging abt actually having a girlfriend anyways.

----- Original Message -----
From: Byron
To: Chile Heads
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: [CH] OT Last Night

I was laying on the couch last night snuggling  with my GF when she
suddenly made that slow move of hers to my dormant dingerwatt. Out of
nowhere came that nasty eruptus scentango that left us both pinching our
nostrils. She got herself quickly into a state of huff and fled to the
bedroom, locking the door behind her. I feel that I am the aggrieved in
this instance. After all, it was her chili and enchiladas that done the
deed. Also, I was half asleep when this faux pau occurred. I realize
that women aren't the dogs that men are, reveling in the smell of their
own farts and all, but I feel, under the circumstances, she could have
been a little more humane in her treatment of me.

:-)   LB