Re: [CH] OT - How It's made - fireman's hat

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Sat, 24 May 2008 12:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

It's not a difficult judgement call to make I think... If it were me... I'd want the leather helm too!

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
</a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>