Re: [CH] Chile Futuro

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Sat, 24 May 2008 12:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

It seems to me that anyone in the business of making/packaging chiles is going to find a way to get it out to the public in its best light... what's the difference between this and any other drying method... it's still dried. Why then, is it so much more expensive?

Is it just me; or are these chiles better??? For the higher price, they ought to be.

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
</a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>