Re: [CH] Rabbits

Mark Ellis (mark@zymurgia.com)
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 20:02:03 +1000

Hi Linda,

Bloodmeal is exactly as it sounds, a product made from dried animal
blood (usually cattle) and used as an organic fertilizer with an NPK
ratio of 15-1.3-0.7

Very high in Nitrogen, great  for chiles, toms etc and will also deter
most herbivore nuisances including deer. Dogs however will be very
interested in the new perfume, you've just sprinkled around the chiles!

cheers
Mark E. in Oz
zymurgia.com