Re: [CH] Re: Evil corporate types

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:21:26 -0400

Alex Silbajoris wrote:
> If I were the governor of the Mexican state of Tabasco, I'd be sending a letter saying something like "Looks like you're making some good money on our name."

actually, there was such a suit filed about 10-15 years ago...it
suddenly disappeared down the memory hole when it was, um, 'settled out
of court'...

about the same time, a lady in tijuana produced a spanish landgrant
(which are still honored in mexico) to the land that tijuana
occupies...said she wanted everybody off of her
property...'settled'...memory hole...end of story...

--

knoxbill

'We have learned to see in bread an instrument of community between men - the flavour of bread shared has no equal'
                                --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery