Re: [CH] They're starting to catch on

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

I am no doubt certain that the reason for heatless chillies is so that the flavour can go into food products without having to worry about them being too hot... But you'd think they'd learn something about peppers and that there are some brilliant chillis that can be used in food without hurting anyone.

 And who'm I kidding... I'm preaching to the choir here.

 =====

 Tina Brooks
 VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
 </a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>