Re: [CH] Bumblebee Tuna and extracts...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:12:03 -0400

It has been demonstrated that high concentrations of dihydrogen oxide can
cause life threatening reactions in test animals...   :-)

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Tina Brooks wrote

href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>

> Phone: (514) 393-3430
> 26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
> Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
> J0P 1P0
>
> Network with me on <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
> href="http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/">www.gourmetbusinessforum.com</a>
-- The premier online business community for food professionals