Re: [CH] Bullshit detectors.

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:28:51 -0400

What's with the "Grunt Cakes?"  Is this really necessary?

Someone resorting to ad hominem attacks pretty much abdicates any credibility
in a debate.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:12:19 -0500, Dave Drum wrote
> Tina Brooks wrote:
>
> > I am not an organic chemist but I do know the difference between semantics
and bullshit. And it seems to me that you just said that they bleach sugar.

> I did. It's part of the regular process of refining. So, what?
>
> > Don't bother to email me offlist anymore Dave, I'm not about to keep it
there. I'm not afraid of being embarrassed by your words.

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens