Re: [CH] Bullshit

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:42:19 -0700

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> I'm deleting CH list messages without reading them. I've never had to do that before.
>

> Please take your poison consumption and body waste production contests offline.

> Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback.
> http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=srchpaysyouback

Another word or two from the old guy on this sometimes funny list...it
is not funny now, and I really hope and trust that the protagonists take
their fun and games COMPLETELY off this chile-heads list. If you all
have to share this garbage, in the sense of reason and my ancient
sensibilities, as well as all the other more intelligent folks on this
list, transmit the garbage privately, to each other. NOT to all the rest
of us, please. This has gone on far too long, and it has, in my case,
changed my opinions of a few of the C-H members.
Can we get back to hot peppers, rather than hot tempers? Thanks, folks!
To get back on track here, I have one super chili out on our deck that
has two peppers already, even in the cool, rainy weather we are having
on the north west coast....north WET coast?! And my poor tomatoes look
back at me and shiver! Only thing doing well is rosemary, basil, which
is a surprise, mint, oregano and parsley!
Cheers, old Doug in coooool BC