Re: [CH] Trend??

Douglas Barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:17:26 -0500

 I Would like to add that it IS NOT A GOOD IDEA  to ride a bike or Drive
a car while Eating Hab's!
 The activities stated above while Munching on My Fav of Peppers have
Proved to be some of the Not So Bright moments
  in my life. The Running Nose and Tear Flooded Eyes and Ringing in My
Ears have caused me to Not see the Pot hole My
  Bike found easily on its own"Not Pretty I assure You", To start a
Sneezing fit That forced me violently to pull off the road and
  Into the not seen ditch due to the aforementioned Eye Problem"Try to
Explain to Both the Police and Tow Truck Driver
   how and why Your in this situation and Not Having the officer believe
you so you offer him a Red Savina* which results is
   warning of how you Should Be Hauled in and charged with  "Aggravated
Assault" !" Mind You they both where a bit upset
    that they had to Repeat themselves a few times Due to the Sweet Tone
of a Pepper Buzz In My Ears!

I Don't Think that those in the Moderate Corps Have to worry about these
situations Happening to You Unless You take it
 to "The Ranks of the Barnhart's Level" <<I Like that thanks Dave for
the Slightly Dubious acknowledgment! ;-)

Douglas B. In Pa.

.