Re: [CH] Trend??

J. Patrick Donohoe (donohoe@ECE.MsState.Edu)
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:01:56 -0500

If you ride bikes long enough, you WILL have accidents.  The link between bicycle riders and accidents is a given.  The link in question is that of bicycle riding and eating chiles.

I've been a bike rider since I was a wee young un (from the day my Dad let go of the bike and I didn't realize that I was riding by myself), an avid chilehead since about puberty, and have had a variety of bike accidents (all the way from a gentle roadburn to amnesia ... and pretty much everything in between).

Pat

Dana H. Myers wrote:
> Byron wrote:
>>
>> Is  there a  link  between  bicycle riders/chile eaters  and accidents?
>
> Um, I resemble that question... what kind of accidents?
>
> Dana
> (Legs are feeling *great* at work after a sweet 32-mile ride this morning)

J. Patrick Donohoe, Ph.D, P.E.
Professor
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mississippi State University
Box 9571
Mississippi State, MS 39762

        Email: donohoe@ece.msstate.edu