Re: [CH] Trend??

Douglas Barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 01:26:53 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:
> The Running Nose and Tear Flooded Eyes and Ringing in My
>> Ears have caused me to Not see the Pot hole My
>> Bike found easily on its own
>
> Yes, Doug...we of the moderate persuasion avoid such embarrassing
> bodily failings, which also include the wetting of one's pants, the
> falling to one's knees, the gasping for breath and other various and
> sundry examples of being in the grip of a really hot chile.
>
> It's one reason we stand tall within our ranks and proclaim our
> moderate status.  People on the dark side are all bent over with Hunan
> symptoms and worse.
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146 and Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps.  There are officer
> positions available for all who see the handwriting on the wall...or
> wherever the handwriting usually is to warn us all about impending doom.

Thats Good To Hear Sandy!
 After Lots of practice I am Much More Careful about Where and When I
Consume Toooooo Much Of a Good Thing!
 But I Still Love The Burn & Bells I get from copious  quantities of
capsaisin!
 And I Have great feelings for all Pod Munchers No matter how Mild or
Wild They Like It, as long as they share any
 Good and new ways to Enjoy Them! As long they are Real and Not That
Fake Crap!

Doug B. of the "Ranks of the Barnharts Level Corps" And I Know There are
Many More Still Out There!