RE: [CH] Trend??

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:23:55 -0700

But it feels so good when it's over.

John S.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:54 AM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: Re: [CH] Trend??

The Running Nose and Tear Flooded Eyes and Ringing in My
> Ears have caused me to Not see the Pot hole My Bike found easily on
> its own

Yes, Doug...we of the moderate persuasion avoid such embarrassing bodily
failings, which also include the wetting of one's pants, the falling to
one's knees, the gasping for breath and other various and sundry examples of
being in the grip of a really hot chile.

It's one reason we stand tall within our ranks and proclaim our moderate
status.  People on the dark side are all bent over with Hunan symptoms and
worse.

SandyO
CH #1146 and Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps.  There are officer
positions available for all who see the handwriting on the wall...or
wherever the handwriting usually is to warn us all about impending doom.