Re: [CH] It's Over When It's Over!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:23:49 -0400

Never really understood the moderate Vs, um, immoderate situation.  In the
years I've been on this list and the number of Hotlucks I've attended the
overriding concern was flavor over heat.  If heat was the issue we could all
do shots of those evil extracts, but we all seem to concur on the burnt cat
hairedness of them.  There have been times we've "pushed the envelope" (Evil
Cookiies, Brazilian Wilds at Red Lion), but for the most part, even then it
had to taste good.

I think we can agree to leave the "I can take it hotter than you" pissing
contests to drunken 20 something guys trying to impress the ladies...

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:03:22 -0500, Jim Graham wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens