Re: [CH] It's Over When It's Over!

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:47:11 -0500

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 04:23:49PM -0400, =Mark wrote:
> overriding concern was flavor over heat.

Absolutely!

> extracts, but we all seem to concur on the burnt cat hairedness of
> them.

I compare the taste of extracts to wet tar (going by smell alone for the
wet tar, of course).  Either way, I'm right there with the consensus,
that fresh (or dried) peppers are the best/only way to go.

> I think we can agree to leave the "I can take it hotter than you"
> pissing contests

If you are referring to anything I wrote, re-read it, and then you'll
need to apologize to me...because I did not say or imply anything of
the sort.  If you're just saying that as a general statement, I agree
completely...not sure which way you meant it, though.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Peter da Silva:  No, try "rm -rf /"
spooky130@cox.net       | Dave Aronson:    As your life flashes before