[CH] Jals

Mark Ellis (mark@zymurgia.com)
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:32:39 +1000

G'day Folks,

Wow, I thought I was the only freak out there!!

I can gobble Habs happily but Jals really mess me up. I cant figure it
out at all. But I suppose its all science. The Jals "blend" of
capsaicin must be more sensitive to me.

Luckily, though JohnT, I dont have quite the reaction as you but I
think we are definitely from the same planet.

And then there Rocotos.........  ( a true measure of a man!)

:-)

cheers
Mark E. in Oz
zymurgia.com