Re: [CH] The Colonel's Recipes

H.A. Kantrud (prairiehabanero@usjet.net)
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:52:58 -0500 (CDT)

Funny, I recall *printing* many of his recipes from his site precisely
because I was worried they would go away.  What a resource.  Great member of
the list too.  He really was one of the first resources I had in North
Dakota (sorry Nels) for GREAT recipes that were really authentic.  I cooked
for a GF from the area (SE Asia) with one of his and she was blown away with
my ability to cook authentic food...so I have a real debt to repay.  Really
great recipes and really authentic spirit.

Cheers,

H. Alan
The prairie habanero