Re: [CH] List Future

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0400

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:38:07 +1000, Mark Ellis wrote
> What I do not understand, is why the heck dont we move the list if
> this is slowly killing us. There is no discernible admin going on.

A couple of my BBQ lists have moved over to Google Croups, which seem to
combine the advantages of a web based system with a mailing list.  It looks to
be real easy to administrate too.  For those who prefer straight text based
email, you can set your personal preferences to that with no problem.

In the mean time I was just contacted by someone who just recently subscribed,
and am trying to find out how it was done'

Where the heck is Mike B. anyway?