Re: [CH] List Future

Mark Ellis (mark@zymurgia.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:24:55 +1000

G'day Doug,

Your kind of missing the point a wee bit here. This issue comes up
every couple of months, and has for the last 3-4 years.

For the record, I am happy, I'm subscribed, I can post, and I like the
format. In of itself, the list works ok.

But I do EXPECT that Mike, be a active presence on the list, as I do
any list-owner - I have several lists myself so I know what I babbling
on about here.

I do also EXPECT that if the list majordomo management scripts are
screwy, that they be fixed ASAP. It's not rocket science(as Jim
pointed out), and it is basic list management 101.

That is what I EXPECT, and as a member of well over 10 years, you kind
of get sick of the silent echo to concerns, that are not acted upon. I
have no intention of jumping ship, but we need to make things better
for our group. It is our duty. How can I help? Does anyone have Mike's
current email, so I can go direct to the man wearing the pants?

cheers
Mark E. in Oz
zymurgia.com