RE: [CH] Re: I'm happy here

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:50:26 -0700

I must then correct myself for a recent post where I stated that the server
is at UCD. I never knew it moved.

John S.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of
chilehead@tough-love.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:50 AM
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=3DMark?=
Cc: dmdsmith@everestkc.net; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Re: I'm happy here

I joined the list when it was still hosted on a computer at UC Davis. I
remember Mike saying that he lost several hundred members when he moved it
to Globalgarden.com. I also hosted a list for several years on Globalgarden
and the sign-up got screwy when the majordomo program was spammed.

I was invited to join a group which is hosted on MSN.com in March and I'm
probably going to remove myself because I never have been able to post to it
and my e-mail program can't interpret all of the emoticons so most of the
messages look like garbage.

The plain text here works fine for me.

Dave
TLCC