Re: [CH] List Future

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:10:45 -0400

Brent Thompson wrote:
> I personally very much dislike groups, including Yahoo groups, because in
> contrast to our current method, they are slower to read, slower to delete,
> slower and more inconvenient to search, etc., and also require various
> extraordinary steps that are inconvenient for me, such as logging into and
> checking some website that otherwise has nothing to do with my life.
>
> I don't think of myself as a Luddite just because I don't like slower, more
> inconvenient ways of doing something that already works well.
 well put, brent...my thoughts exactly...i find groups to be cumbersome at best...with email i can control when i get my mail, sort it out, and quickly move from one message to another, or delete a bunch practically instantly...i find myself waiting for something to happen all too often when using the forums...

knoxbill

A penny saved is a penny to squander.
                          -- Ambrose Bierce