Re: [CH] WebPoll - re chileheads future

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:12:05 -0700

Tony Flynn wrote:
> Hi all ,
> This thing is way off.  A 'Poll" on such a flimsy base is not worth even
> looking at. Who decided that we need such a poll ??
> If some people have problems with mail to the list. It can surely be
> discussed and possible remedies floated without a lot of hysteria and being
> told that I have 3days to respond. NO way
>
> Tony Flynn

We old guys know better than to be drawn into a dumb contraversy such as
this. Mark, I simply do not see where you are going with this, other
than to kill the chile-head list, which you didn't start, and came to it
lately. If you are so determined, then start your own list!
Cheers, older and wiser Doug in British Columbia Canada
Good on ya, Tony!