Re: [CH] WebPoll - re chileheads future

Mark Ellis (mark@zymurgia.com)
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 05:59:12 +1000

Hi Tina,

Yeah, that is wierd, but they add in a straw poll question of their
(misterpoll.com) own. I guess they use that it like any opinion poll
that ends up in the papers etc. I got asked if I could believe in
finding true love!  ;-)

Dont sweat it, it's just the price we pay  for a "free" poll. Thanks
for voting.

cheers
Mark E. in Oz
zymurgia.com