Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Time Requirements

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:08:02 -0500

The Commander writes:  ...and has an
aversion to weak knees, sweaty brows, wet pants, ring of fire (to the extent
possible) and fainting spells...

AVERSION to??  Uh oh...  I see a possible court-marshal in my future.

JohnT
Buck Private
SandyO Moderate Corps

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Olson
To: ChileHeads
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:42 PM
Subject: [CH] Moderate Corps Time Requirements

Well, Tina....to be a member of the Moderate Corps is more a function of
tongue than time!  If one likes the flavor more than the heat and has an
aversion to weak knees, sweaty brows, wet pants, ring of fire (to the extent
possible) and fainting spells, he/she is a candidate for a position in our
little army of true chile heads who were not born with asbestos-lined
mouths.

It's up to each and every moderate soldier to decide his/her position in the
line of fire....that is the chile fire continuum.

SandyO
CH #1146