RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Time Requirements, pants

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:28:42 +0000

> From: Love2Troll@kc.rr.com

> The Commander writes: ...and has an
> aversion to weak knees, sweaty brows, wet pants

The pirate captain spotted an enemy ship on the horizon and called to the cabin boy, "Bring me my red shirt!"  He put it on and fought a fierce battle, and won.  Later his first mate asked, "Why did you call for that red shirt?"

The captain replied, "See, I was wounded in battle, but my red shirt hid the blood and my crew was not stricken with fear at my injury."

The next morning, the captain spotted ten enemy ships on the horizon, and called to the cabin boy, "Bring me my brown pants!"

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving