Re: [CH] plain-text links (was Spam-bots)

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not really sure that you really have much control over that do you?

I figure if I click, I deserve whatever comes of it... by that token, I do a mouseover to see where the supposed link wants to take me BEFORE I click... It doesn't guarantee the link is safe, but when I couple timidity with judging the security of the sender... well, that increases my chances of a good link.

To my knowledge, I've only been suckered once... But my AVP caught it before I did.

 Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster(TM) Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.
http://www.pepperfire.ca

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Network with me on http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. Helen Keller"