Re: [CH] History

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:15:47 -0700 (PDT)

Well, this is true.  In the Glorious Church of the TCS, I am a humble monk and have been so for centuries.  Alas, the Book of El Grande is still much unwritten, yet it remains burned into my heart/mind, where His Flaming Munificence placed it.  I merely have been remiss in writing out Truths and Laws for all to read and meditate upon.

Penance will be done.

Nonetheless, while the nubiles are many, and indeed I have guided a few choice morsels along the path to El Grande's Fiery Funland as well as the sacred chants and dances and Twister Theory and Double S/M (super secret methods) Chilerotica, I was blessed to find a nubile of my own devotion and beliefs who now tends the flames and focuses them in one direction.

(ahem)

(one's vows do not disallow vows, much less swapping spit, shacking up, etc.; quite a progressive view)

Nonetheless, I remain a Monk of the TCS, and indeed am still the Keeper of the Game.

May El Grande to reach out and seer your arse with his Flaming Thumb of Enlightenment.  It hurts so good.

'Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc, transmitto Chile.'

In El Grande's name. [thwack]

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Monk Rael