Re: [CH] Ponderings

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:08:11 -0400

I dunno, I'm subscribed to half a dozen or so mailing lists, and none of them
have any spammers, bots, trolls, etc.  The only things we see are a couple
times a week someone will indignantly demand that they be unsubscribed from
the list, evidently too impatient to read the instructions on how to
unsubscribe that are printed in a blurb at the bottom of EVERY email from the
list.  They do provide some entertainment though; what did they think they
were going to get when they subscribed to a clearly defined mailing list?

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 07:06:10 -0700 (PDT), Rael64 wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens