Re: [CH] Ponderings

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:17:37 -0700

=Mark wrote:
> I dunno, I'm subscribed to half a dozen or so mailing lists, and none of them
> have any spammers, bots, trolls, etc.  The only things we see are a couple
> times a week someone will indignantly demand that they be unsubscribed from
> the list, evidently too impatient to read the instructions on how to
> unsubscribe that are printed in a blurb at the bottom of EVERY email from the
> list.  They do provide some entertainment though; what did they think they
> were going to get when they subscribed to a clearly defined mailing list?

Yeah, Mark....I have a really NASTY habit of sending back to just the
perp, the question---*how did you get ON this list????* and then waiting
to see the reply!
Must be my perverted sense of humor. Sometimes I do receive nasty
doomed to spend eternity on this list!"
Do I suffer fools gladly? NOPE!

Cheers, Doug in BC