Re: [CH] News from the garden ... and a bug question

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

Not to dredge up the Tabasco Wars we just recently had (or whatever that was), but if they are ants - fire or otherwise - that is the #1 use for Tabasco sauce in my book.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64