Re: [CH] Bugs

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:41:50 -0500

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 05:16:39PM -0500, Dave Drum wrote:
> Jim Graham wrote:

>> Garden/bug pics:  http://www.jstrack.org/chillis2008/

> 'em ain't ants. At least not any ants I ever saw. Abdomens are too
> big

That's what I thought, too.

> I couldn't tell if they had six or eight in the leg dept.

I should have tried to look close enough to count...but the mosquitos
(which, until cancer got me, never used to want to come near me) were
all over me....  I think I need to put some tiki torches with citronella
oil out there.

> The second picture sort of put me in mind of a spider ...

They definitely don't look like any spider I've seen.

> but, the third picture made me say whoa!

Uh huh...imagine seeing a bunch of those on a pepper just as you're
about to pick it!  That was me, yesterday morning.

On to the next message...

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 6.1 >
spooky130@cox.net    ICBM/Hurricane: 30.39735N 86.60439W

        Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye!