Re: [CH] Bugs

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:53:16 -0500

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 05:30:48PM -0500, JohnT wrote:

> Oh...  I've seen those!  I get them on my squash plants (not growing this
> year).  Get them in the color you show and also a light grayish body with
> dark legs.  Is the body shape like this...
> http://www.fototime.com/9FF3C693B156A1D/orig.jpg ?

No, not at all.  The body shape is very similar to that of an ant, but
the abdomen is really, really fat.

'ang on, I'm going to see if I can spot them again and try to count legs
before the mosquitos eat me alive....

Ugh...what's left of me, minus blood, is back.  No bugs out there except
for two stink bugs that *WERE* (until I knocked 'em away) on one of my
habanero plants.  The mystery bugs disappeared this afternoon, just like
they did by this time yesterday.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 6.1 >
spooky130@cox.net    ICBM/Hurricane: 30.39735N 86.60439W

        Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye!