Re: [CH] Bugs

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:26:08 -0500

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 07:12:35PM -0400, RLRuss wrote:

> I zoomed in on your pics as much as I could; any way you can get a
> HiRes closeup pic so we can confirm?

As I mentioned, I can't get any closer or zoom in any further due to
the lack of a macro lens...HOWEVER, I could change the image quality
on my camera from hi-res JPEG to hi-res TIFF (uncompressed).  That
*SHOULD* help at least some.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow morning.  Until now, you can zoom in
as much as possible until it's pixelated, but no help beyond that.

Thanks for the info.

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Remember your spelling rules, including:
spooky130@cox.net       |   I before E except after C