Re: [CH] Bugs

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:03:24 -0500

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 07:12:35PM -0400, RLRuss wrote:

> assassin bugs, you have something else that attracts 'em. I zoomed in
> on your pics as much as I could; any way you can get a HiRes closeup
> pic so we can confirm?

You wanted higher resolution, you got it.  See http://www.jstrack.org
in the pepper garden index under bugs.  There's a raw (no compression)
TIFF (cropped) and a max-quality JPEG made from that TIFF in Photoshop.

Also, what appears to be the adult form is now out there, too.  I think
you'll find this image far more useful for a conclusive ID.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | DMR: So fsck was originally called
spooky130@cox.net       |      something else.