Re: [CH] The Barnhart Corps

Douglas Barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 23:49:02 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:
> I all can say is.....if you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance,
> then baffle them with your bull (or something like that). That's the
> motto of the Moderate Corps!  We have a well-oiled machine here and,
> although you welcome all levels of pod munchers, remember it's no fair
> to steal another army's recruits.  Those who are uncommitted...such as
> Scott...will need to choose up sides.  And, remember....a Grand Pooh
> Bear outranks most other officers, just because I say so ;^)
>
> We also enjoy a pepper buzz but the decibels are a bit lower!
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146...sneaky but adorable Grand Pooh Bear of the Moderate Corps

Sandy Dear!
 Keep in Mind I Am 6ft 300lbs Very Furry Big Ole Teddy Bear who Gives
Great Bear Huggs to The Peeps I Meet!
Sooo let me send ya a Big Bear Hugg To a Grand Pooh Bear,and I Wont
steal any One, Just Welcome Those who like to
Drag Their Knuckles from time to time! ;-)
I Dont Plan On Hold in Captives and Force'n them to Eat what they May
consider to be way to Hot,Though I Will Encourage
Them To Try it Our Way at Least once or Twice!
If they wish to Chose a Lesser Level Of Heat Im Sure You Will Welcome
Them Into Your Fold!
We In Our Ranks Wont Make anyone Chose Sides,Were Happy If they Just
Come and Stay Awhile And say Whewww
What a ride!
I'm Sure it'll Be Fun To March In mass with the Brother & Sisters In
Pods,with some of us Holding Up Our Rears with the
Ever so Presence of The Ring Of Fire!

Big Huggs, Doug B. "Darth Captsaisin General Rebel Rouser of the Ranks
of the Barnharts Corps"