Re: [SPAM] RE: [CH] Re: Card Numbers

Douglas Barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:04:16 -0500

Hey Linda!
 Ya sure Are Welome To Join!
My Father the Imperial Grand Leader Has a Recipe List on His site
"abarnhart.com"So Im Sure You Could
Put some thing together  with his list and Im Sure others will
contribute as i will too!
He Also has a Bunch of Goop Chile Head stuff there too!
Ya Need To Let us Know What Title you would Like!
But Keep in Mind we Do Big Huggs Round Hear!

HUGGS From ,Doug B. "Darth Capt'saisin General Rebel Rouser of the Ranks
of the Barnharts Corps"