Re: [CH] Disappearance of chile head list

J. Patrick Donohoe (donohoe@ECE.MsState.Edu)
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:33:40 -0500

Does anyone else find it strange that posts regarding chile peppers and the like draw little response on this list, while posts regarding the minutia of electronic communications open the floodgates.

Pat

Terry Pogue wrote:
> His comcast spam filter has flagged chile heads. I sent him the url to
> let them know.
> terry
>
> http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
> "My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
> chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
> around me."
> Ruth Reichl
>

> On Jun 27, 2008, at 5:02 PM, Riley J. McIntire wrote:
>
>> Perry C. Abernethy [pcabernethy@comcast.net] spake thusly on :
>>
>>> Doug, I have tried several inquiries but no results. I thought I
>>> would query
>>> you personally to see if the Chile Head list has disappeared? I have
>>> not been getting any emails since June 24. Perry Abernethy -----
>>
>> Perry--I got your last 3 msgs on the list--there just doesn't seem to be
>> much traffic in the last couple days.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Riley
>> --
>> "To be interested in the changing seasons is a
>> happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in
>> love with spring." —George Santayana

J. Patrick Donohoe, Ph.D, P.E.
Professor
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mississippi State University
Box 9571
Mississippi State, MS 39762

        Email: donohoe@ece.msstate.edu