Re: [CH] need hot sauce recipe help (UPDATE TO THE UPDATE)

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:56:57 -0500

DOH!  I *KNEW* I was forgetting something....

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 03:48:33PM -0500, Jim Graham wrote:

> So, based on various e-mails, here's how it's looking:
>
> 2 average sized white onions
> 1 bag baby carrots (peeled)
> juice of 1 lime (I might add the fruit, too, just because it's there)
> 3 cups of the above vinegar (5% acidity...whatever that amounts to)
> all of my cayenne and a bunch of habs
> water ... maybe

Add to that about 2/3 of a bulb of garlic, finely minced.

> Any last-minute comments/suggestions before I get started?

(...which won't be until tomorrow...my knee won't tolerate my working
on this today---and it's probably due to the weather that appears to
be moving in.)

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of
spooky130@cox.net       | porter poured in a proper pewter porter