Re: [CH] Hot sauce diet

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:34:45 -0500

jim wrote:
> Ted is right!!
>
> Simple fact of the matter is, I love to eat.  Eating is mostly an excuse to
> get my favorite hot sauces into the system and most of the foods I use
> aren’t all that good for you.  This guy made fame and fortune touting the
> “hot sauce diet”, using hot sauce to curb his appetite, but I have the
> opposite problem as do a few others it seems!  Some sauces seem
> tailor made for a particular food and their combination I find absolutely
> irresistable.  “Texas Creek Chipotle Sauce” will cause me to eat an
> entire pizza, hungry or not.  “Road to Hell Hot Sauce” puts massive
> amounts of chilli down my gullet, needed or not.  Blair’s “Death Sauce”
> was made for wings and pizza rolls.  CaJohn’s “Chipotle Royale” does
> things to Mac & Cheese that shouldn’t be legal.  Unfortunately, my list is
> nearly endless!

So, how do you manage to keep your slim, girlish figure - even with
your turn outs on?

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... I don't understand the sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I
didn't even know that they had. It must stand for: 'Ohhh my God,
you're thin.' -- Ellen DeGeneres