Re: [CH] Aromatic Chicken Stewed with Sweet and Hot Peppers

Allen Prunty (allen@alprunty.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:54:52 -0400

Well..

I'm bringing back an old friend she went my the name of "Rain" on the
lists back in the days and we are both chili pepper aficionados.  I've
rebuilt her computer and she will soon join us.

We will need to help her rebuild her vegetarian hot pepper recipe
repertoire.

Anyhow glad to be back and hopefully we can peel a few people out of
their pepper patches to post some more recipes.

Allen